Honda Pioneer 700, 700-4 (2014+)
- Available with billet or cast aluminum housing
- Cool, quiet, precision ground gears made from 9310 alloy billet steel
- 1.5 in. diameter 4340 hardened steel drive shaft
- No leak bearings and seals
- Universal hub fits all major bolt patterns
- Comes complete with all hardware, backing plates, brakes lines and instructions
SuperATV’s GDP 4” Portal Gear Lift for the Honda Pioneer 700 is Geared for All. What do we mean by that? Our 4” portal lift is available with 15% or 30% gear reductions. That means you get exactly what you need to make work easier and weekends more fun.
Perfect for Mud
Get a 30% gear reduction and start flingin’ mud. With a massive boost to torque, you can chew through the thickest bounty holes. Portals multiply your torque to help you pull through deeper obstacles easier. Plus, with a 30% gear reduction you can still ride it on the road and tear up trails and rocks.
Perfect for Rocks
Put 4” portals with a 30% gear reduction on your machine and get the torque you need crawl over rocks like they’re not even there. You’ll have the clearance to get over anything without scratching up your skid plate or getting stuck. Clearance and torque are a rock crawler’s best friend.
Perfect for Working and Farming
Get 4” portals and a 15% gear reduction on your Pioneer. You’ll have clearance to get over brush, sticks, and debris and the gear reduction to push through ruts and ditches easily all while towing a trailer full of supplies. Plus, you’ll still have enough speed to cruise down the road between fields. More power makes work easier.
Perfect for Trails
Get 4” portals and a 15% gear reduction on your machine and blaze a new trail. You’ll keep that high speed and leave your friends in the dust when hit a hill or dirt shelf. A little lift and a little extra torque will make every adventure more memorable.
|Honda Pioneer 700 Portal Gear Reduction Recommendations|
|Tire Size||Required Suspension Setup with 4" Portals||Recommended Gear Reduction|
|Up to 25"||Stock||15%|
|26"||2" Lift Kit||15%|
|Gear reductions listed are general guidelines to maintain factory top speed. Installing a larger than recommended gear reduction will result in extra torque and lower top speed. Give us a call for more information. |
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- A $10 fee will be accessed to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
SuperATV - 30%
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We are not required to check fitment on the products that you selected. It is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (5 to 10 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (24 to 48 hours).
If you need to return an item(s) please CLICK HERE FOR THE RETURN REQUEST FORM.
***Return Authorization emails are sent to customer within 2 business days. Remember to check ALL EMAIL FOLDERS after 48 hours as they do not always go into your inbox, if you still do not see it please give us a call***