- Will work with any winch mount with bolt pattern of 4.5" x 6.5"
- Fairlead Mounting Pattern 7.95" (202mm)
- 12,000 lb. rated line pull
- 230:1 gear ratio (150:1 for high speed)
- Waterproof seals and solenoid
- Permanent magnet DC 12V, 6.0 HP motor
- Length of wiring: 14'
- Remote range: 50'
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 18 9/16” x 6 3/16” x 7 3/8”
- 4.5" x 6.5" (114 x 165.5mm) mounting bolt pattern
NOTE: Requires 2” receiver winch mount plate (add on available in drop down)
Ultimate Winching Power
SuperATV’s Black Ops 12,000 lb. Winch is for the biggest machines out there. Whether you need a monster side-by-side winch that can pull through anything or a beefy Jeep winch that can rescue your heavyweight ride, you want Black Ops. Switch to high speed to pull the 46' synthetic rope in fast. The extra-long wiring harness is long enough for any vehicle and makes use of a quick-disconnect winch power cable. When you pair it with our 2” receiver winch mount plate, it takes just a few minutes to swap it between vehicles, plug in the power cable, and get riding.
The Complete Package
You get everything you need for total convenience. The prewired solenoid mounts to the top of the winch and uses color-coded wiring that anybody can figure out. You get a wired and wireless remote so you can winch out of trouble safely. Not to mention, Black Ops Winches are all designed for extreme conditions and won’t break down from submersion or constant use. They’re built for real-world adventures.
Synthetic Rope vs. Steel Cable
We use a 12,000 lb synthetic winch rope for good reason. It’s easier to handle than steel cable, more versatile, and more durable. Submerge it, twist it, hold it with your bare hands—doing any of those is a bad idea with steel cable, but synthetic rope doesn’t care. It’s just as strong and perfect for your side-by-side, Jeep, or truck winch.
- 12,000 lb. Black Ops Winch
- 3/8" x 46' synthetic rope
- Wireless remote with water-resistant receiver
- Wired dash rocker switch
- Heavy-gauge extended wiring and waterproof solenoid
- Aluminum hawse fairlead—8.0" (202 mm)
- Winch hook kit
- Hook pull strap
- Rope stopper
- All hardware and instructions