- Fits most bumpers or winch mounts with a 3.0"x4.875" (76 x 124mm) mounting bolt pattern.
- 3,500 lb. rated line pull
- 166:1 gear ratio
- Waterproof seals and solenoid
- Permanent magnet DC 12V, 1.3 HP motor
- Length of wiring: 12'
- Remote range: 50'
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.76" x 4.60" x 4.37"
- 3.0" x 4.875" (76 x 124mm) mounting bolt pattern
NOTE: Requires machine specific mounting plate or winch ready bumper (sold separately)
Everything You Need
Our winch comes complete with everything you need to fully outfit your machine. You get two different ways to operate it—a dash mounted rocker switch and a wireless remote. You get a full-length waterproof wiring harness. You get a rope stopper, pull strap, a hook kit, and more that’ll make your life easier. All that’s left is to ride—with a Black Ops Winch, you’ll be ready for anything.
Synthetic Rope VS Steep Cable
If you’re someone that likes to vote against synthetic rope, it’s time for you to get educated. Synthetic rope rocks, and it’s been our choice over steel cable for years. Why? Rope bends easily without kinking and doesn’t cut you up with frayed wires. It’s also perfectly at home buried in muck and soaked in a creek—it won’t rust or corrode. With the same strength as steel cable, you’re looking at a safer, easier rope without any of the drawbacks. It’s perfect for a 3500 lb. winch.
- 3500 lb Black Ops Winch
- 50' synthetic rope
- Wireless remote with water-resistant receiver
- Wired dash rocker switch
- Heavy-gauge extended wiring and waterproof solenoid (long enough for four-seaters)
- Aluminum Hawse fairlead- 4.3"
- Universal winch mount plate (not model specific)
- Winch hook kit
- Hook pull strap
- Rope stopper
- All hardware and instructions