- Can-Am Commander Models 4-seat (2021+ ONLY)
Factory UTV’s Can Am Commander Trail UHMW Skid Plate Kit has your Can Am Commander covered! OEM skid plates simply do not satisfactorily protect the underside of your UTV under normal off road operation. Factory UTV has the answer with skid plates constructed from UHMW (Ultra-High Molecular Weight) plastic. Significantly lighter than aluminum, FUTV skids offer full protection for the under carriage of your Maverick Trail. UHMW is tough, wear resistant plastic that combines an incredibly low coefficient of friction with outstanding impact strength, and will outwear carbon steel 10 to 1.
Along with our optional 6061st aluminum X-Brace plate to further complement your UHMW rear skid, Reinforcing and imitating impact flex in vital areas with full piece of mind.
Unlike aluminum, UHMW also has memory, meaning after a big impact hits aluminum will bend ,gouge and break while UHMW maintains it’s original shape. These skid plates are very TOUGH! Protect your investment today! This is the same protection Factory UTV Support racers have used to protect their race UTV’s and win every major Pro UTV Endurance Championship race including the Baja 500 and 1000, Mint 400, Vegas to Reno, King of Hammers and more…
**Please retain all your OEM skid plate hardware for new skid install. We will supply all extra hardware required to mount new skids**
**$100 Oversize Shipping Charge applies to this item
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We are not required to check fitment on the products that you selected. It is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (5 to 10 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (24 to 48 hours).
If you need to return an item(s) please CLICK HERE FOR THE RETURN REQUEST FORM.
***Return Authorization emails are sent to customer within 2 business days. Remember to check ALL EMAIL FOLDERS after 48 hours as they do not always go into your inbox, if you still do not see it please give us a call***