- Can-Am Commander XMR 1000 : 2022+
- Can-Am Commander XT 1000R : 2021+
- Can-Am Commander XT-P 1000R : 2021+
- Can-Am Commander MAX XT 1000R : 2021+
- Can-Am Commander MAX XT-P 1000R : 2021+
NOTE: Compatible with SuperATV’s RackBoss 2.0 or OEM Rack and Pinion
- Solid steel bar tie rods for maximum strength
- Hardened heim joint tie rod ends
- 3/4” diameter inner and outer tie rod threads
- Stock length replacement
- Easily adjustable without disassembling
- Tie rods backed by a lifetime warranty
Solid Steel Tie Rods
Your Can-Am Commander can do anything. Work or play, it’s your go-to and you can’t afford downtime. Swap out your tie rods for a tougher, more reliable option—a RackBoss 2.0 Steel Bar Tie Rod Kit from SuperATV. The solid steel bars are basically unbendable. And we’ve beefed up the tie rod ends for impressive durability. No matter how rough the trail gets or how demanding the job is, this heavy-duty tie rod kit will help you keep your Commander ready to roll.
Stronger Tie Rod Ends
When we designed these tie rods, we knew they had to be rugged to put up with the insane abuse Commander owners put their machines through. That’s why we used 1” diameter steel bars for construction. They’re made of solid chromoly steel, so you know they’re the real deal. And we eliminated the most common cause of failure—weak tire rod ends—by using 3/4” heim joints and hardened steel monoball ends. Plus, they’re easy to adjust on the fly and come with everything you need for installation.
We back our tie rods with an industry-leading lifetime warranty. Go all out knowing SuperATV has your back.
- (2) Solid steel tie rods
- (2) Heavy-duty chromoly tie rod ends
- (2) Heavy-duty chromoly inner ball and sockets
- All boots needed
- All hardware and misalignment bushings needed
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
SuperATV - 30%
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We are not required to check fitment on the products that you selected. It is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (5 to 10 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (24 to 48 hours).
If you need to return an item(s) please CLICK HERE FOR THE RETURN REQUEST FORM.
***Return Authorization emails are sent to customer within 2 business days. Remember to check ALL EMAIL FOLDERS after 48 hours as they do not always go into your inbox, if you still do not see it please give us a call***