- CFMoto UForce 500 : 2016+
- CFMoto UForce 800 : 2013+
- CFMoto UForce 1000 : 2020+
NOTE: Lower ball joints are not compatible with SuperATV A-arms
| For the weekend warrior. |
Our Heavy Duty Ball Joint is 1.5x stronger than stock.
Get a Better Ball Joint
The stock ball joints on your UForce are built for basic riding. If you want to get even a little bit wild, you can count on wearing them out fast. Upgrade to SuperATV’s CFMOTO UForce Ball Joints. They’re smartly designed and use stronger materials to ensure long-lasting durability for any kind of ride.
Heavy Duty 4340 Ball Joint
We designed these heavy-duty CFMOTO ball joints to improve on every aspect of your stock ball joint. They’re made with a chromoly stud that doesn’t narrow as much as OEM making it 1.5 times stronger of stock. The housing is adjustable and greaseable so you can keep the grease fresh and the tension perfect for years of riding.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- A $10 fee will be accessed to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
SuperATV - 30%
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We are not required to check fitment on the products that you selected. It is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (5 to 10 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (24 to 48 hours).
If you need to return an item(s) please CLICK HERE FOR THE RETURN REQUEST FORM.
***Return Authorization emails are sent to customer within 2 business days. Remember to check ALL EMAIL FOLDERS after 48 hours as they do not always go into your inbox, if you still do not see it please give us a call***