- Honda Pioneer 1000-6 only : 2023+
- Only works if you have Honda OEM bumper 62510-HL8-A10ZA installed
- Not compatible with SuperATV’s 3-in-1 windshield
- Made with powder-coated steel
- Slotted design provides multiple tie-down points
- 250 lb. weight limit
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 54-3/4” x 20” x 3-1/4”
- Easy install uses OEM mounting points
- Increases storage area
Get More Cargo Space
When you take the whole crew out in your Honda Pioneer 1000, you’ve got to bring a lot of gear along. When the bed isn’t big enough, you need SuperATV’s Hood Rack Charlie. It turns the unused space on your hood into a massive cargo area that’s easily accessible from the cab. It’s perfect for hunters, landowners, and anybody else who wants to bring more on every adventure.
- Can carry up to 250 pounds
- Multiple tie-down points
- Allows for easy access to the hood
Sturdy Enough for Tons of Gear
This Honda Pioneer front rack is built with a 250-pound capacity so you can haul all kinds of gear. The slotted side panels and floor give you tons of places to tie down your supplies. And since it’s on the hood, you can park up and reach everything you need without leaving your cab.
The Perfect Hunting Companion
Hunters rejoice because you’ll never have to keep your sack lunch next to your fresh kill in the bed ever again. It’s the perfect place to keep your rifles and other supplies—they’ll always be in arm’s reach when you’re parked. Don’t go hunting without Hood Rack Charlie.
Flips up for Access to Your Pioneer’s Hood
You can’t have a Honda Pioneer hood rack that blocks access to your hood panel. Ours flips out of the way easily. Pull out the two quick-release pins and flip it up. It’ll lock in place so you can get to your hood without breaking a sweat.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
SuperATV - 30%
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We are not required to check fitment on the products that you selected. It is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (5 to 10 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (24 to 48 hours).
If you need to return an item(s) please CLICK HERE FOR THE RETURN REQUEST FORM.
***Return Authorization emails are sent to customer within 2 business days. Remember to check ALL EMAIL FOLDERS after 48 hours as they do not always go into your inbox, if you still do not see it please give us a call***