Kawasaki KRX 1000 4-Seat Rear Windshield By Super ATV
- Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000 4-Seat: 2023+
- Protects against flying mud and debris
- Eliminates suction that occurs with a front windshield on its own
- Made of lightly-tinted 1/4” polycarbonate—250x stronger than glass and 25x stronger than acrylic
- Fits the contours of your cage perfectly
- Can be used with soft or hard tops
- Easy to install—comes with all hardware and instructions
- Made in the USA
Control Your Cab
You never know what the weather is going to be like, but you can trust that SuperATV’s Kawasaki Teryx KRX 4 1000 Rear Windshield will always get the job done. A rear windshield gives you protection from your own rooster tail and prevents dust suction that front windshields cause. With this rear windshield installed on your machine, you can ride year-round while staying protected.
Rear Window with High-Quality Parts
You can trust this rear windshield is made of quality parts, from its smallest piece to its largest. The heavy-duty clamps and robust seal secure your windshield to your machine tightly. And it's super easy to install, so you'll be able to hit the trail in no time.
Made with Polycarbonate Strength
The 1/4” lightly-tinted polycarbonate we use in this rear window is the toughest windshield material you can get. At 250 times stronger than glass, it’s perfect for high-speed off-road wheelin' where you never know what might hit it.