Polaris Ranger SP 570 Midsize Scratch Resistant Flip Windshield
- Polaris Ranger SP 570 : 2022+
- Polaris Ranger SP 570 Premium : 2022+
- Polaris Ranger SP 570 NorthStar Edition : 2022+
- Polaris Ranger Crew SP 570 : 2022+
- Polaris Ranger Crew SP 570 Premium : 2022+
- Polaris Ranger Crew SP 570 NorthStar Edition : 2022+
- Designed for year-round riding—can be closed, vented, or fully open
- Made of 1/4” polycarbonate—250x stronger than glass and 25x stronger than acrylic
- Utilizes our proprietary XR Optic Hard Coating
- Fits the contours of your cage and hood perfectly
- Comes preassembled for easy installation
- Can be used with soft or hard tops
- Made in the USA
A Year-Round Windshield
Seasons don’t wait and neither do hard work and hard rides. If you want to make the most of your Polaris Ranger SP 570, upgrade to SuperATV’s scratch-resistant flip windshield. The multi-stage latching system lets you switch between fully closed, vented, and fully open on the fly. When you’re ready for anything, nothing can stop you.
Only the Highest-Quality Parts
If you want a high-quality windshield, you need high-quality parts. That why we use heavy-duty gas struts that don’t collapse when you’re rolling over bumps. On top of that, our tough hinges keep the flipping action smooth, and the full length seal minimizes rattle and airflow.
Made Strong with 1/4” Polycarbonate
There’s no windshield material stronger than polycarbonate—it’s 250 times stronger than glass and 25 times stronger than acrylic. That impact resistance is key for off-road adventure where low-hanging branches and rooster-tail rocks assault your cab.
XR Optic Hard Coating
Polycarbonate is great on its own, but it’s made even better with XR Optic Hard Coating. Our proprietary hard coating is extremely scratch resistant and keeps your Ranger 570 SP windshield clear for years to come. It helps prevent abrasions and damage from UV rays that can cause fading or yellowing.