- Polaris Ranger XD 1500 (2024+)
- Plug and Play Easy Install
- Connects to New Polaris Pulse Busbar for Power
- Includes two 4" LED front Amber Lights
- Includes Billet Turn Signal Lever
- Plugs into OEM Brake Light Harness, using Factory Rear Lights
- Custom Hazard/Horn Rocker Switch included
- Rear Power Out for optional license plate light
- Made in the USA!
Self-Canceling Turn Signal Kit with Billet Lever for Polaris Ranger XD 1500
You will never leave your turn signal on with our new Self-Canceling Turn Signal System for the 2024+ Polaris Ranger XD 1500. Similar to its predecessor, the TSS (Turn Signal System), the ATS is a Plug and Play easy install Polaris Pulse Busbar turn signal kit. The ATS consists of a small solid-state control box that performs its functions–differing from the prior generation’s larger control box.
How the ATS Works
The ATS with Billet Turn Lever part numbers includes a billet turn lever in lieu of the standard rocker switch. When you press the turn signal lever, the ATS will activate the turn blinker for a short duration and then self-cancel. This feature is useful for simple lane changes. On the other hand, an extended lever press will yield a longer blinker duration suitable for making left- and right-hand turns. You can manually cancel the turn signal by pushing the lever a second time.
Also included in our Self-Canceling Polaris Pulse Busbar turn signal kit is a ‘Hazard/Horn’ rocker switch. Pressing the top ‘Hazard’ side of the actuator will turn on the hazard lights, pressing it again deactivates them. Furthermore, pressing the lower portion of the custom rocker switch will activate the included street legal FIAMM horn. Each ATS has a vehicle-specific harness that plugs inline with the rear factory taillight harness. The brake light signal passes through the ATS. As a result, the opposing brake light still functions normally while the activated turn signal brake light flashes.
Hands-on with the ATS Polaris Ranger XD 1500 Turn Signal Kit with Billet Lever
Unlike our competitors, all ATS kits include an auxiliary power out for a license plate light or whip lights. Moreover the aux power is good for powering our 6″ LED Lit License Plate Frame. Above all, each system comes with a vehicle specific power connection. Without a doubt, it’s easy to install with no wires to cut and no crimping. Because of its size, the ATS is versatile to mount as well. Everything needed to integrate with your vehicles OEM brake light harness included. Unplug the rear light harness, plug-in ours, and enjoy. XTC Power Products, made in America and Wired For Fun!
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
XTC Products - 15%
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We are not required to check fitment on the products that you selected. It is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (5 to 10 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (24 to 48 hours).
If you need to return an item(s) please CLICK HERE FOR THE RETURN REQUEST FORM.
***Return Authorization emails are sent to customer within 2 business days. Remember to check ALL EMAIL FOLDERS after 48 hours as they do not always go into your inbox, if you still do not see it please give us a call***