Polaris RZR XP 1000-Turbo High Clearance Rear Trailing Arms by Super ATV
- Polaris RZR XP 1000, XP 4 1000 (2014+)
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo, XP 4 Turbo (2016+)
NOTE: Not compatible with SuperATV Hex Billet Sway Bar Links (SBL-P-RZR1K) or with Walker Links.
- Boxed design
- Made from 1/8” heavy-duty steel plating and 3/16” gussets
- Uses high strength-to-weight ratio steel alloy—stronger than chromoly
- High clearance design for 2” more ground clearance
- Reinforced shock and sway bar mounts
- Powder coated for maximum durability
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
Designed to Push the Limits
You ride a Polaris RZR XP Turbo, which means you’re all about pushing your machine as far as it can go. With SuperATV’s High Clearance Rear Trailing Arms, you can push it further with more strength, style, and performance—it’s a triple threat. We make these trailing arms with high strength-to-weight ratio steel that’s stronger than chromoly for the structure, gussets, and mounting tabs. Add to that the 2” of extra ground clearance and you have trailing arms that clear more obstacles, take harder hits, and let you put the pedal down with confidence.
These trailing arms are made with 1/8” thick steel plating and 3/16” gussets, but that’s not the whole story. We use a top-of-the-line steel alloy that has a much higher strength-to-weight ratio than the steel you’re used to. It’s more than double the strength of plain carbon steel and significantly stronger than chromoly steel.
They’re stronger by design with beefed up shock mounts and a sway bar mount that’s built into the middle of the arms. These trailing arms have a lifetime warranty, but you’re not going to need it. Just try to prove us wrong.