- Polaris RZR XP 1000 2-seat (2024+)
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 4-seat (2024+)
NOTE - Images shown are example only - actual product will be specific for this Year/Model
Factory UTV UHMW products are the gold standard in UTV protection. Our UHMW Trailing Arm Guards offer the best in a-arm protection.
Constructed from ultra tough and slippery 3/8 in UHMW these trailing arm guards protect your from the off road abuse you love to put them through.
1 set of 2 guards (left and right)
UHMW means: Ultra High Molecular Weight, Ultimately it’s a density measurement. During its manufacturing process, the molecules of this plastic is compacted as densely and close together as possible. UHMW is roughly 100x times denser than HMW, and exponentially denser than ABS or other common plastics. Our UHMW is partially made from Recycled UHMW materials, making the constancy more rigid and impact absorbent then that of just fresh new plastic, allowing the perfect amount of limited flexing capability needed to endure impacts. Our UHMW has a very low Friction coefficient, meaning its very slippery in rough conditions, up there with Teflon and other abrasion resistant materials, but it has the impact resistance and density to back it up and withstand some of the harshest environments you can throw at it.
NOTE - This item has a $20 shared shipping charge
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We are not required to check fitment on the products that you selected. It is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (5 to 10 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (24 to 48 hours).
If you need to return an item(s) please CLICK HERE FOR THE RETURN REQUEST FORM.
***Return Authorization emails are sent to customer within 2 business days. Remember to check ALL EMAIL FOLDERS after 48 hours as they do not always go into your inbox, if you still do not see it please give us a call***