Factory UTV Polaris RZR XP 4-SEAT (2024+)
NOTE - Images shown are example only - actual product will be specific for this Year/Model
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 4-seat only (2024+)
Factory UTV’s UHMW Skid Plates are the gold standard for UTV protection systems. OEM skid plates simply do not satisfactorily protect the underside of your UTV under normal off road operation. Our Factory UTV Polaris RZR XP 1000 2-Seat UHMW Skid Plate Package protects your assets. UHMW (Ultra-High Molecular Weight) plastic is significantly lighter than aluminum.
Factory UTV's UHMW skids and guards offer the best protection available for the undercarriage of your UTV. These are the same protection products used to help racers win just about every major Pro UTV off road race in 2015 including the: 2017 King of Hammers, 2017 UTV World Championship , 2017 Mint 400, 2017 Silver State 300, 2017 Baja 500, 2017 Baja 1000 and every round of the 2017 GNCC Series XC1 Pro UTV Class
Optional Add-On X-Brace Aluminum Bash Plate:
This X-Brace consists of a 1/8″ 6061 High Strength Aluminum sheet that gets sandwiched between the UHMW skid and frame during installation for the Ultimate in protection under your critical engine area.
**Please retain all your OEM skid plate hardware for new skid install. We will supply all extra hardware required to mount new skids**
This item has Over-Size shipping fee of $100.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We are not required to check fitment on the products that you selected. It is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (5 to 10 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (24 to 48 hours).
If you need to return an item(s) please CLICK HERE FOR THE RETURN REQUEST FORM.
***Return Authorization emails are sent to customer within 2 business days. Remember to check ALL EMAIL FOLDERS after 48 hours as they do not always go into your inbox, if you still do not see it please give us a call***