Yamaha RMAX 1000 (2 seat) Rear Bumper By Super ATV**
- Yamaha Wolverine RMAX 1000 (2 seat) 2021+
- **Won't fit RMAX 1000 (4 seat)
- Made of 1.75” diameter heavy-duty steel tubing
- Mounts directly to the frame
- Sleek and stylish design
- UV-resistant powder-coat finish
- Does not obstruct access to tailgate
- Easy to install—no drilling required
- NOTE - This item has $20 shared shipping charge
Extra Strength, Extra Style
You’re enjoying a nice group ride when BAM! Your overzealous buddy rear-ends your UTV. After the cussing stops, you start to wonder what could have been done to prevent all the smashed plastic. The answer is SuperATV’s Yamaha Wolverine RMAX 1000 Rear Bumper. It’s built to take a beating, so the back of your machine doesn't. Plus, it looks as tough as it is.
Heavy-Duty Protection You Can Trust
Made from 1.75” steel tubing, our Wolverine RMAX Rear Bumper is more than a pretty face. It acts as a shield for fragile plastic panels. You’ve spent a lot on your ride—take the steps to protect it.
Tough Never Looked So Good
Our rear bumper has a rugged look that matches your machine so well that it could be mistaken for OEM. You’ll wonder why the factory didn’t stick it on in the first place. We also give it an awesome-looking UV-resistant powder coating for further protection because we’ve seen how you ride.